Does anyone really have time to worry about Making Together Better anymore?
As a parent, it seems like I always have too much to do and not enough hours in the day to get it all done.
Finding time to enjoy the little moments and adopting smart solutions to make everyday parenting easier is a constant challenge.
My job as Super Mom is to keep it all under control and running smoothly, which is always easier said than done!
The most important thing I try to do is simplify our family time in order to make our together better.
Reflecting on the following might make your together better, too.
1. Smile - A simple smile conveys closeness, even on the worst of days.
2. Hugs - A loving hug can make everything else disappear.
3. Steps - Celebrate every joyful milestone.
4. Journeys - Togetherness provides the strength to keep going.
5. Laughter - Giggles make you forget about the mess.
6. Life - It happens and changes the way you live.
Less hassle means less headaches. The more you can enjoy together, the better life becomes!
Disclosure: This post is part of a contest to win a sponsorship to the Type-A Parent Conference in Charlotte, NC on June 22-24, 2012.
Find out more about brica: