Monday, May 7

Our One Year {Seventh} Anniversary


Today is our one year wedding anniversary.

We were married one year ago today after six years {to the day} since our first kiss.

The wedding date was chosen because of our dating anniversary. My parents are deceased, and I wanted to feel like they were also a part of our special day. My Dad's birthday is on the ninth and Mother's Day fell on that weekend as well, so it couldn't have been more perfect.

He is my best friend. He is my confidant. He is my lover. He is my protector. He is my rock.

Does this mean we should prepare ourselves for the seven year itch? I sure hope not!

Here's to many more years of happiness.

I love you, hubster.


4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Spring Fling! Glad your marriage is working out well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for flinging by & taking the time to say hello.

      Delete
  2. Happy Belated Anniversary! Hubby and I have a May anniversary, as well. May your marriage always be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. Thank you! Happy anniversary to you, too.

      Delete