Tuesday, May 1

Share Your Spark


I would have probably never heard of the SNAP Conference, but I stumbled upon it while stalking my Twitter feed about Velata.

What amazing people! I have made connections (without even attending) that I have sincerely grown to cherish as well as found new blogs I can't wait to read.

Thankfully, the keynote was provided for FREE today online. Please, visit the original post for more information.

Watching the video above spoke to my heart directly, and I felt compelled to share it with you.

All relationships have 7 basic needs:

- Safety
- Trust
- Appreciation
- Respect
- Validation
- Encouragement
- Dedication

Are you STARVED? I know I was. Now, I feel full.

Thank you, SNAP!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this video..I just added it to my favorites so that I can come back when the kiddos are asleep and watch...I'm here from the Mommy Blog hop! Just saying Hi and seeing whats up! Also I love that you are from the South!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment love. I hope you find it as inspiring as I did. Enjoy!

      Delete