Tuesday, May 8

Summer Unplugged


Summer is just around the corner, and I'm already planning a variety of family fun days.

What are your favorite activities to do with your kids during the Summer?

We love bowling!

When it's hot & we're tired of the pool, bowling is an affordable, fun-for-the-whole-family excursion.

AMF has awesome programs for kids of ALL ages: Unplugged Summer (FREE bowling for kids) & Summer Pass (FREE bowling for 16+).

You can also find out more about AMF programs on Facebook, Twitter & YouTube.

Disclosure: I participated in this campaign as a member of the One2One Network and am eligible for a prize drawing.

4 comments:

  1. Sound like we fun. I don't have a bowling ally at all near me, but we do have a beach so I can't complain:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. We are 2 hours from the beach, and make it there a few times over the Summer. Bowling is fun but toes in the sand equals pure bliss!

      Delete
  2. I haven't been bowling in years! Sounds like a great time!
    I'll have to keep bowling in mind when we get back from summer vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always fun to have some friendly family competition. Happy bowling!

      Delete