Thursday, May 3

Velata Family Taste Test

Every Wednesday night, here on the family farm, most of the hubster's kinfolk gather at The Oink Joint (a refurbished hog house) for supper, a few beers and to catch up on the local gossip.

This is the pickiest bunch around so decided it was the perfect location to test out a new product - Velata.

Everyone was glad to see that I showed up with dessert...


We dipped Wheat Thin Stix, marshmallows, strawberries, potato chips & BACON!


My nugget came up with the awesome idea of using the Stix to dip the marshmallows - GENIUS!


Over all, I think the bacon was the biggest hit of the night, and it was a Velata fun!

BACON + VELATA = HEAVEN

If you want to know more about Velata - A Scentsy Family brand, visit the corporate website here.

I am an Independent Velata Consultant. 

Please, visit my website, find me on Facebook or connect with me on Twitter.

Happy dipping!



12 comments:

  1. Oh my that looks so good! I've never heard of Velata before and I'm going to check it out! Stopping by from http://handmadebyjt.blogspot.com/

    Have a nice day!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea to use the wheat thin sticks for dipping. That makes the whole thing edible. Another item that I found over the top for chocolate dipping is rice krispy treats.

    Thanks so much for sharing and for participating in the Cinco de Mayo Blog Hop.

    Make it an awesome day!

    Darren Sanford aka The Network Marketer's CPA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, a big hello from your newest follower!! Came here via blog-hop and now following you! I'd appreciate if you please check out my blog and follow back!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hopping over! Off to go check out your blog.

      Delete
  4. What a cute idea using the wheat thin stix to dip! Looks like a fun tradition at the Hog House! Just popping in from the Cinco de Mayo Hop! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Family traditions are always fun, right? I meet the most interesting bloggers via hops. Thanks for connecting!

      Delete
  5. This looks and sounds AMAZING ... I really can't wait to try it out. What a fantastic product idea!! SO FUN!

    You kinda lost me on the bacon - but hey, you guys seemed to love it, so maybe I'll have to give it a chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Velata fun! Don't knock the bacon 'til you've tried it. Seriously.

      Delete
  6. YUM! Looks good. I cant say for sure but I dont know that I would love the bacon too much. But I won't knock it until I try it :) Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete