Wednesday, July 11

Blog Days of Summer

Has it really been almost a month since my last post? Whoopsie.

I think all blogs slow down this time of year. The weather is nice, the kids are out of school, and we tend to lose track of time. Guess I should have scheduled some guest posts.

Honestly, I have enjoyed being anti-computer these last few weeks and spending time with the family.

It all started with a strange allergy, and I was sick for about a week. The break felt good, and I decided to enjoy some down time.

Confession: I started playing Skyrim on our Xbox and am totally hooked!


Pictured above is my character, Thora.

I tend to trade one obsession for another so now trying to manage everything including my newest guilty pleasure - Elder Scrolls V.

Hopefully, I can make it through the long list of emails I've been ignoring and catch up on my posting.

Please, continue to be patient. 

More updates coming soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment